Art Trail At Night By SoNA And Crystal Bridges
Here’s a colorful way to spend your weekend! The Art Trail at Night will be a fun, family friendly event lasting from 7pm – 10pm. No ticket purchase is required and you can drop in at anytime!
You can expect live music, delicious food, and of course, artmaking! The Art Trail will feature everything from light racers to shadow puppets.
There will be concessions serving snacks, and drinks for the grown-ups.
The event is free with no registration required!
What to know before you go:
- This is a free, drop-in event. No tickets or pre-registration are required, so swing by and enjoy the fun!
- Per the CDC’s updated guidelines, we are now requiring all guests ages 2 and up and staff to wear a face covering indoors and while attending outdoor programs, except while eating or drinking. Masks will be available upon entry for those who do not have one. We will observe social distancing during this program.
- Worried about the weather? Call the Inclement Weather line at 479.657.2488 to check on any cancellations. If weather-related issues arise, a decision to cancel will be made by 3 p.m. the day of the event and updates shared by email and social media.
- Looking for a little more fun and celebration? Join us for the Wa Kuk Wa Jimor/Canoe of One Community Opening Ceremony and Celebration at 6:30 p.m.! We’ll be kicking off the Wa Kuk Wa Jimor/Canoe of One Community project with a celebration of Marshallese culture with dance, music, presentations by community leaders, Marshallese food vendors, and more.
- Keep an eye on this page for a full list of activities, artists, and locations on the grounds.
Music co-presented by the Symphony of Northwest Arkansas