This 15,000+ Easter Egg Hunt Has Sensory Friendly Option, Sweet Treats, And Supports A Good Cause
Spring season means Easter is upon us again! Sam’s Club has partnered with Make-A-Wish to create a candy-filled Easter Egg Hunt fundraiser on Friday, April 7th. There will be two different hunts held on the same day. The first at 3:30pm will be sensory friendly. The next hunt at 4:30 will be open to everyone, with kids being split by age group.
To add to the fun, sweet treats will be available for purchase by MarShae’s Sweet Escape and Fitz’s Snoballs. A portion of all sales will go to Make-A-Wish.
The event will be held at the Sam’s Club Home Office located in Bentonville (click here for Google Maps directions). Here are the details from the event’s website, including how to donate:
When: Friday, April 7th
Times: 3:30 & 4:30 (Details Below)
- 3:30: Sensory Friendly Egg Hunt
- This special event will be for children with sensory or special needs. During this event we will take steps to reduce sensory triggers and provide a more comfortable environment for kids to enjoy egg hunting
- 4:30: Egg Hunt
- Age groups will be separated out so kids are hunting with their age group
Cost: Suggested donation, $10 per kid or $20 per family
- All proceeds go to Make-A-Wish South to grant wishes in our community
- Donate by scanning QR code on flyer or by going to https://jo.my/scegghunt
Where: Sam’s Club Home Office
- Empty field across from office, signs will be up
- Sweet treats available for purchase by MarShae’s Sweet Escape and Fitz’s Snoballs
Additional Info on Make-A-Wish
Make-A-Wish grants life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. A wish gives children renewed energy and strength, brings families closer together and unites communities. Wish families are your friends, neighbors and relatives.
We are proud to support Make-A-Wish and their work in our community. Make-A-Wish creates life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. Every one of these kids needs a wish to give them strength and help them heal. When they smile, you’ll smile. See firsthand the power of pure joy when you grant a wish for a child battling a critical illness.
These life-changing wishes are only possible because of supporters like us. A wish experience can truly change a child’s life, and so can we.